Join FABA Today!
Forward/Adelante Business Alliance (FABA) is a culturally diverse business alliance where professionals, business leaders and organizations can share ideas, provide education and build relationships. Together, we’ll learn from each other, expand our network base, promote our services, and support our local economy.
What does FABA do?
- Online Directory – Promote your business and connect with diverse local entrepreneurs.
- Signature Networking Events – Meet face-to-face with business leaders, entrepreneurs, professionals, and government officials.
- Business Seminars – Topics include starting a business, taxes, marketing, investment, insurance, community services and more.
- Community Workshops – Highlight educational and scholarship opportunities; connect with resources for individuals and entrepreneurs.
- Forward/Adelante Magazine – Virginia’s first bilingual business journal.
- eJournal – Email newsletter delivers business news and advice from local experts directly to your inbox twice each month.
Why join FABA?
When you become a FABA member, you join a diverse association of entrepreneurs and professionals who are committed to helping each other as well as helping others. We work to foster success for everyone in our community by providing resources, education, and opportunities to build relationships. Your annual membership fee helps to support FABA’s mission.
As a FABA member, here’s what you will receive (in addition to our heartfelt gratitude):
- A full, bilingual profile and featured listing of your business in FABA’s online directory
- Discount on ad purchases in Forward/Adelante print magazine (7,000 copies distributed)
- A profile of your business featured in the FABA eJournal (more than 1,600 local subscribers)
- Admission discounts to FABA’s networking events, business seminars, and workshops
Membership is $125 per year. Become a Member Today!